Sprinkler System Installation & Repair
Tired of hand-watering your flower beds, hauling hoses and sprinklers around the yard, and still wishing you’d done more to keep your landscaping luxurious? It may be time to install an automatic sprinkler system. Precision Corporation has years of experience designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing irrigation systems in Cleveland, Ohio, and surrounding communities. Contact us today at (440) 843-9500 for a free estimate.
Whether you live in a home with an established lawn or are starting your landscaping from scratch, rest assured we can promise a pain-free process. Our irrigation team uses a trenchless installation method that allows us to bury lines without tearing up your grass, and our experienced technicians can also address any drainage issues in your yard to ensure the water goes where it’s intended.
Sprinkler Repair and More
Our professional lawn irrigation crews are able to service and repair most sprinklers. We also handle a number of routine services to keep our customers’ systems working optimally.
Our maintenance program includes the following options:
- Spring startup, to prepare for a full season of watering
- Summer calibration, to check all the sprinkler heads and double check that the control panel is properly programmed
- Winterization, to flush the system and keep it from freezing
- Backflow testing, to ensure sprinkler water does not back up into your household drinking water
In addition to handling installation and sprinkler repair, we have a number of other professional divisions offering outdoor expertise that runs the gamut from tree services and landscaping to fence installation and concrete work. We can even create packages that combine multiple services!
Precision Corporation specializes in new construction, allowing you to create the outdoor living space of your dreams. Our crews will grade the yard to ensure proper drainage away from the house; plant grass and other greenery; install the sprinkler system and fence; and build any desired hardscape components — all with a single phone call.
Environmental Perks of Automatic Lawn Irrigation
Lawn irrigation systems aren’t just convenient; they also provide a number of environmental benefits. Consider the following advantages:
- They allow you to water just the right amount, so your lawn and garden thrive with minimal waste.
- They can be programmed to come on at the right time of day to avoid extra evaporation in peak heat, conserving water.
- They can be positioned precisely, so you won’t be watering the driveway and sidewalk too.
- A variation known as drip or trickle irrigation — typically used around trees and shrubs — offers a slow flow of water that soaks directly into the soil around the root ball, maximizing absorption and minimizing water loss from runoff or evaporation.
- A simple rain sensor can be installed to trigger automatic sprinkler systems so that they do not operate while it is raining.
Want to know more about us or our services? Browse through our irrigation tips and FAQs, and then call Precision Corporation at (440) 843-9500 to schedule a free sprinkler system consultation and start down the road to a hassle-free, professional-looking yard. Based in North Royalton, we serve Cleveland and the surrounding areas, including Parma, Strongsville, Broadview Heights, Brecksville, and beyond.